Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I have been up to

I really love collage! and I didn't realize how much ...until I was taking these pictures!
I use Mod Podge almost daily! I love the stuff!!!

This is my vision board for 2010.

This is the first collage I have ever done. And there is quite the story
that goes with it. Maybe someday I will share it.
But...then again...Maybe not.

I made this last night. I wish I would have made a dozen...
Cute gifts!

This is my first crochet project. Didn't turn out too bad!
Megan can make anything look cute though!


I also made this last night...I am such a last minute person.
I wanted this done for Mayli's birthday so....Luckily I have a great
friend who does vinyl...and she brought over the pieces
at 10:30 last night! Love ya M.C.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment